Monday 6 January 2014

End of the line

So, there has been a little shift up in the plans. The Acadian is still anchored off St. John due to bad weather and won't be in Halifax for a few days. So I will be getting off the train in Moncton in a few hours and will take a bus to St. John. The company Norbulk has very kindly offered to pick me up from the bus station and they have already booked me a hotel! How's that for east coast hospitality. Turns out the oil industry is actually pretty nice! The train went alot faster this time then it did coming back. Kiera Vesnaver, an old friend and accidental travel buddy from KCVI  just happened to be taking the train to Truro to go back to school. This is the second time we have ran into each other on the train, The first time was back from Windsor. Holy small world. I basically just read a lot and slept in the lounge car. Not too bad. 24 hours from now, I'll be on the ship, so I'll post something about that tomorrow! Should be exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment